Friday, March 13, 2009

Marathon in Sedona, AZ

Sedona, AZ is so beautiful. We went there to run a race. Jason did the Marathon (26.2miles). I was going to run the Half Marathon with my brother and 3 of Jason's sisters. However a couple weeks before the race I injured my hip. I decided I would walk the 5K and take pictures. So here they are for your viewing enjoyment.


























Jason's sisters, Jamie, Trisha, and Jen






My brother Matt and Jason. Jason has his race face on focused.





Matt, Mandy, Trisha, Jamie, and Jen





Matt and Mandy after the race








Trisha, Jason, Jen, and Jamie after the race







Trisha and Jamie placed.
Jamie 3rd and Trisha4th







Jen hangin out waiting for Jason to run by.


I feel so blessed to have married into such an awesome family. I love all 6 of Jason's siblings and their spouses. We always have a lot of fun together. My brother Matt is truly one of my best friends. Which made it one of the best trips. Thank goodness for family:)

4 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

That family of yours rocks! I hope I'm as cool as them one day. And how awesome are Jason's sisters?? Beautiful!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

They are very inspiring. Maybe I'll get my booty up and workout now:) So proud of Matt and Jason! And Jason's sisters are amazing!!

beckers said...

This looks like so much fun! The Sedona part, not so much on the running part. I really admire people who do it....I guess it's because it's such a challenge for me!

2thfairy said...

Beautiful pictures! I am sure with how beautiful they are they don't do justice for how beautiful Sedona is. What a great place to run a race. I am so glad you had a good time. I am sorry you didn't get to run.